The occasion will element keynote speeches and conversations on blockchain technological know-how, the most successful ICOs, synthetic intelligence, cyber stability and numerous other subject areas. #Swap! is the biggest non-profit ICT and entrepreneurship occasion in the Baltic States and is anticipated to attract in excess of fifteen,000 contributors to the Litexpo exhibition and congress centre.
“#Swap! is an occasion for those people who think in a long run pushed by electronic methods and technological know-how to attend and community. It is critical to display Lithuania, and the planet, what we do the very best. Technological innovation has a large impression on small business and in our everyday life and we have had a great deal of interesting and successful start off-ups in this area in the past twelve months. This yr, #Swap! will be showcasing blockchain, AI and other professionals not only from Europe but also from Asia, America, and Australia.
“We have an prospect for the very best and brightest in their area to present their experiences and knowledge”, – claims Member of the European Parliament (MEP) and initiator of the occasion Antanas Guoga.
Experts will have access to an special community of critical contacts as this year’s plan will concentration on electronic market place examination and blockchain. Some of the primary subject areas will protect the hottest examples of the impression of blockchain technological know-how on field efficiency and transparency, its gains in the offer chain sector and the pace and course of intelligence progress. Trends for 2019 will be forecasted by best-amount experts these kinds of as technological know-how-building and utilising organizations, successful business people and visionaries for the electronic long run.
The occasion will also protect regulatory natural environment subject areas these kinds of as crypto examination, ICOs, regulation, and options within the electronic market place for fintech organizations. These subject areas will be talked over by the European Parliament, the European Fee, the European Central Bank, Lithuanian and other nationwide governments and worldwide organizations these kinds of as IBM, Google, Skycop and TransferWise.
“#Swap! is the biggest networking occasion in the location. There is no greater way to join with a community of professionals, technological know-how small business buyers and probable companions. No subject no matter if you are in the non-public or public sector, you will gain the knowledge to support you leverage the electronic revolution to make improvements to your possess small business or nationwide region”, – claims A. Guoga.
Discover THE Comprehensive AGENDA Here: http://switchit.lt/en/agenda/
Visionaries, leaders of the most successful electronic small business organizations, representatives of the European governments, EU institutions, and Lithuanian gurus will talk about European and worldwide ICT traits. We will maintain realistic workshops oriented in direction of businesses that want to discover about electronic small business options, successfull growth in the electronic planet, or would like to digitalise their classic small business.
This yr we will concentration yet again on the Electronic Solitary Marketplace overview and drawing guidelines for nationwide and EU policy makers. Subject areas will include: realistic application of Blockchain technological know-how, ICOs, improvement of the financial providers market (fintech), cyber stability, synthetic inteligence, on the net platforms, and more…
Professional’s plan – for whom?
The Expert Method is made for small business and policy makers, visionaries, local community leaders, technological know-how gurus, public sector representatives and those people who:
- want to discover about the hottest traits in worldwide technological know-how and innovation,
- to set up contacts with regional or international buyers
- to broaden the community of qualified contacts
- fulfill and talk about technological improvement with large-amount international and Lithuanian small business giants, the most promising representatives of the blockchain field and policy makers from the institutions of the European Union, the governments of many continents
- to listen to realistic advice, arguments on implementation of modern day systems in small business or in the public sector.
Extra about the #Swap! 2018 plan:
- Useful application of Blockchain technological know-how in the logistics sector. How does blockchain technological know-how support raise sector efficiency and transparency? What extra price will the technological know-how give to the providers and merchandise field? Useful examples will be shared by organizations already using the technological know-how in the logistics sector.
- Crypto and ICOs Get started-ups projects raised $four.two billion in 2017 by means of ICOs. One particular could say that ICOs have been so instrumental to crowd funding that about 30% of all funding past yr at the early stage arrived from ICOs. Even so, the unappealing facet of ICOs has already showed up – as soon as you possess a token, there is no accountability that it will do what was promised, or that the business will use the dollars to create a products. How can we distinguish concerning start off-ups who are dependable and intend to carry out their small business program and create extra price, and those people which are probably of bad reputation or at chance of disappearing? Is authorized regulation of ICOs essential in buy to increase trust concerning start off-ups and customers who commit?
- The long run of financial systems (fintech) and Lithuania’s probable in this area.The digitization of financial providers is expanding quickly. Technological options are improving upon each and every working day. How do the hottest systems, these kinds of as synthetic intelligence or blockchain, adjust the face of the fintech sector? Do classic banking institutions go in hand with this progress.
- Cybersecurity. Europe places good trust in new options brought forward by the Electronic Solitary Marketplace (DSM). Even so, it also brings new troubles. Very last yr, there were being a lot more than four,000 ransom ware attacks per working day and eighty% of European organizations experienced at the very least just one cyber stability incident. In 2017 European Fee unveiled the cyber stability package deal in buy to reinforce cyber resilience. Will it support European regulators to resolve the issue of cyber resilience? Are the new systems like AI and blockchain the crucial to an productive reaction from cyber threats? Which reducing-edge technological know-how methods could support businesses or governments to reinforce cyber resistance?
- Synthetic Intelligence, IoT. From SIRI to self-driving automobiles, synthetic intelligence (AI) is progressing quickly. While there may be debate no matter if AI will change our planet in great or evil techniques, one thing we can all agree on is that AI would be absolutely nothing with no big info. Even while AI systems have existed for various decades, its’ “the explosion” of info that has allowed it to progress at extraordinary speeds. What are the important hurdles for AI to use big info in Europe? Will the EC proposed draft regulation on free of charge circulation of non-private info support to raise AI in Europe? What impression will it have on AI and the doable frontrunner part of Europe in this space?
- Online platforms. Online platforms are powerful drivers of innovation and play an critical aspect of flourishing Europe’s electronic economy. They increase consumer choice, make improvements to efficiency and competitiveness of field. At the minute, on the net platforms are not comprehensively lined by EU legislation. Is there a necessity to create a regulatory framework or it is somewhat sensible for platforms economy to alter them selves?
#Swap! is an open and free of charge platform the place you can locate the most latest improvements which includes 3D printers and drones, the prospect to use the ability of your brain to move factors, to walk in virtual fact, and even build a robot.
#Swap! 2018 is typically committed to youthful IT maniacs and lovers, selection makers, developers and engineers who see them selves managing the planet ten many years from now.
As preceding many years, #Swap! 2018 Youth plan, technological know-how and education good are completely for Free of charge! Any one can arrive, be a part of and be motivated!
This yr, we will concentration on profession options and advancements of tech-education in Lithuania, will chat about influencers and blokchcain for dummies. There will be inspiring tales which will persuade you to join your long run with the electronic planet, or most likely support your selection about the ICT area you would most like to review in just after graduating college.
#Swap kindly invitations lecturers and municipality representatives dependable for education to take part in the #Swap! education programme which has been organised primarily for them. The programme will deal with troubles and support contributors comprehend the gains of the electronic revolution in education. Sector leaders, education officials and gurus will present, remark and talk about pertinent subject areas with lecturers and lecturers from all in excess of Lithuania.
Gurus working in the education area will give speeches sharing their practical experience and knowledge on these kinds of subject areas as implementation of the systems in education, smart schools and smart lecturers.