Publisher’s Note: Products and solutions ordered from 3rd Party sellers are not certain by the publisher for top quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements provided with the products.
Put into practice a Centralized Cloud Storage Infrastructure with Oracle Automatic Storage Administration
Establish and manage a scalable, hugely readily available cloud storage answer. Loaded with thorough examples and very best methods, this Oracle Press tutorial points out how to set up a entire cloud-primarily based storage method using Oracle Automatic Storage Administration. Obtain out how to put together hardware, create disk groups, efficiently allocate storage space, and manage stability. Databases Cloud Storage: The Vital Guidebook to Oracle Automatic Storage Administration reveals how to watch your method, optimize throughput, and make certain consistency across servers and clusters.
- Set up and configure Oracle Automatic Storage Administration
- Find and manage disks and create disk groups
- Create, clone, and administer Oracle databases
- Consolidate sources with Oracle Private Databases Cloud
- Control access, encrypt files, and assign person privileges
- Combine replication, file tagging, and computerized failover
- Utilize pre-engineered non-public cloud databases consolidation equipment
- Examine for information consistency and resync failed disks
Code examples in the e-book are readily available for download