Cisco 3550 WS-C3550-48-EMI 48-Port Ethernet Network Switch 48x Ports (10/100)
The Cisco Catalyst 3550 Series Intelligent Ethernet Switches are a new line of enterprise-class, stackable, multilayer solutions that provide high availability, scalability, security and control to enhance the operation of the network. With a range of Fast Ethernet and Gigabit Ethernet configurations, the Catalyst 3550 Series can serve as both a powerful access layer switch for medium-enterprise wiring closets and as a backbone switch for mid-sized networks. For the first time, customers can deploy network-wide intelligent services, such as advanced quality of service, rate-limiting, Cisco security access control lists, multicast management, and high-performance IP routing – while maintaining the simplicity of traditional LAN switching.
- Brand: Cisco
- Model: Catalyst 3550 Series
- MPN: WS-C3550-48-EMI
- Form Factor: External, 1 RU
- Number of Ports: 1x Console, 48x FastEthernet interfaces, 2x Gigabit Ethernet interfaces
- Power Supply: Internal, 100-127 V/200-240 V ~ 1.6A/0.9A, 50-60 Hz
- Processor & Memory: Cisco WS-C3550-48 (PowerPC) processor (revision H0) with 65526K/8192K bytes of memory
- Image: flash:c3550-ipservicesk9-mz.122-25.SEE2.bin
- Power cable included
- Used, Power on tested. Password may need to be reset.
- Power cable included. No other accessories included
- Picture is not an actual representation of the item.
R2 Standard: Tested for key functions / Ready for Resale
Form Factor: External, 1 RU
Number of Ports: 1x Console, 48x FastEthernet interfaces, 2x Gigabit Ethernet interfaces
Power Supply: Internal, 100-127 V/200-240 V ~ 1.6A/0.9A, 50-60 Hz
Cisco WS-C3550-48 (PowerPC) processor (revision H0) with 65526K/8192K bytes of memory